Episode 58: Stress – Stuff you make up in your head! with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why stress is completely self-induced, and what steps we can take to avoid stress
- How to analyze your life to understand where you are causing yourself stress
- Colin’s strategies for time-management and how they can help reduce stress
- How to effectively prioritize your To-Do lists to make sure you’re doing the tasks that really matter
- Why most stress is the result of poor planning, and how planning ahead can stop stress before it begins
- Why it’s important to reward yourself for your achievements and accomplishments
- Why perspective is the key to understanding the situation you’re in and preventing it from becoming a source of stress
Ways to contact Colin: