Episode 67: Strategies for Effective Non-Verbal Communication, with Linda Clemons
Linda Clemons from Indianapolis, Indiana is the CEO of Sisterpreneur® Inc. Linda is an award-winning record setting sales producer as well as one of the top sales trainers in the world in the resort/timeshare industry where clients have generated over two billion in sales.
A Body Language Expert trained and certified in Analytic Interviewing and Statement Analysis ™ which is a process used to detect deception.
Her clients and audiences to include Southwest Airlines, Coca-Cola, Spanx, Publicis, Nielsen, National Urban League, Nestle, MGM, Major League Baseball, Wells Fargo. Leo Burnett Worldwide, US Customs, FBI, Marriott, Hilton, Wyndham and Starwood. Her client list includes celebrities, executives, politicians, and entrepreneurs.
Linda has opened for or shared the stage with such notables as Oprah Winfrey, President Obama, Steve Wozniak co-founder of Apple, Dr. Condoleezza Rice and Mary Jo White former SEC Chair.
Awards to include but not limited to:
- Office Depot National Entrepreneur Award
- Women of Wealth Top Mentor Award
- A listing in the United States Congressional Records for community work.
- Sagamore of the Wabash the highest civilian award given by the governor in the State of Indiana.
- Memberships-Rotary International
- National Board member for the National Congress of Black Women
- Recognized by President Obama for community work
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Linda’s Sisterpreneur organization came about, and what role it serves in elevating and developing female entrepreneurs
- Tips for effectively using non-verbal communication and body language to your advantage when interacting with others
- Why your non-verbal communication can be sending the wrong message and countering your verbal communication
- The “TAP” mnemonic, and how it can be used to help control your body language and improve your communication
- Strategies for speaking in front of an audience and maintaining an open connection with your listeners
- Which key lessons Linda wishes she had learned earlier in her career as an entrepreneur
- How to find out more about Linda Clemons and her organization, Sisterpreneur Inc.
How to contact Linda Clemons:
- Website: www.lindaclemons.com