Episode 68: Attitude of Gratitude, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Colin’s plans for his time in Calgary and Toronto during his upcoming events
- Why you should be grateful for every single person who has come into your life, regardless of how long they’re a part of it
- Why it’s important to understand that everything in your life has happened FOR you, not TO you
- Why you will continue learning until you have finally accepted the lesson you’re meant to learn
- How to make sure the people in your life feel special, and why gratitude is about more than just saying “thank you”
- Why you should be thankful for the people in your life like friends and family, who free you to run your business
- How Colin turns the holiday season into an opportunity to express gratitude and spend time with his family
- Colin announces an exciting upcoming guest for a future episode of the MYM Your Business: The Brutal Truth podcast
- Why your expressions of gratitude should be personal and tailored to the interests of their recipients
- How to participate in Colin’s upcoming end-of-year events
Ways to contact Colin: