Episode 66: Goal Setting & Reverse Engineering, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it’s important to reverse-engineer your goals to determine what aspirations are achievable and within your current capabilities
- Why the timeframe you set for your goals is the only limiting factor in whether or not those goals can be reached
- How to set yourself up for success in 2019 by understanding what actions need to be taken each day to achieve your goals
- How breaking down your goals into incremental “micro goals” can assist you in achieving anything at all, from financial success to fitness and weight loss
- Why tracking your micro goal achievements daily can be a source of motivation, and can help keep you on target for your more long-term goals
- What exciting topics are coming up for MYM Your Business: The Brutal Truth in future episodes
- How to register for and participate in upcoming live events featuring Colin Sprake
Ways to contact Colin: