Episode 16: Power of Words, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to over 47,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why every word you say or think is critical to your success or failure
- “What you feel is what you reveal”: why positive words make you feel better than negative words do
- The danger of negative beliefs like “bad things come in three’s”
- Learning from and looking for opportunity in every situation
- I → T → F → A = R: the Life Formula
- Paying attention to the influences in every area of your life
- Trusting your gut and getting your head and heart in alignment
- The importance of giving gratitude every single day and being careful of wanting for too many things