Episode 98: Wrap Up, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why this episode serves as the series finale for the MYM Your Business: The Brutal Truth podcast
- Why Colin has been finding new ways to streamline his business, Make Your Mark, and implement more systems rather than adding more people
- How much it costs to operate and produce the podcast, and what returns Colin has seen from the investment
- Why it is important to do a profit analysis, review your expenses and revenue, and determine how to improve those numbers
- Why time is a more valuable asset than money, and why it is important to carve time out of your schedule for things that don’t involve making money
- Why all one hundred episodes of MYM Your Business: The Brutal Truth will remain valuable tools to help grow your business
- Website: www.mymyourbusiness.com