Episode 96: Preventing Procrastination, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why we all have things we procrastinate over, whether we realize it or not, and why it is important to stop procrastinating and take action
- Which dynamic and incredible guests appeared at Colin’s Explosive Growth Mastermind event
- Why paying to attend an event is worthwhile, as it will surround you with others who are truly of a different caliber
- Why often the things we don’t want to do in our business are the things that will make us a fortune
- Why we often have two “voices”, an angel voice and an evil voice, competing for our attention
- How the evil voice tries to convince us not to do the things we need to do and tells us to be lazy and procrastinate instead
- Why you have five seconds to make a decision to listen to your angel voice and cancel your evil voice
- Why monotony is a necessary part of success, and why many people keep monotonous bad habits but don’t want to deal with good monotonous work
- Why it is important to be fully committed to your business and outcome, and why your angel voice is always working to help you succeed
- Why getting stuck overthinking things can cause inaction, and why it is important to take action rather than just thinking about it
- Website: www.mymyourbusiness.com
- Purchase tickets to Colin’s Business Excellence three-day event: Phone 1-844-560-5609