Episode 95: How to find mentors and move to the next level, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why knowledge is not power but implementation is the source of profit AND power
- Why the most successful business owners never stop learning and growing
- Why there is a significant difference between a business coach and a business cheerleader
- Why you should be open to being mentored by someone who has successfully done what it is that you want to do
- How to find the right mentor and how to ask for their advice
- Why you should figure out how much you can give to your mentor instead of how much you can get from them
- How your phone is not only your biggest distraction — but — can also send a signal to the people you’re meeting that they are less of a priority
- Why successful people watch your actions and don’t care about your words
- Website: www.mymyourbusiness.com