Episode 92: Daily Routines!, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why people are too drawn to their electronic screens like computers, televisions, and phones, and why this is distracting them from human connections
- Why morning and night are critical times for your brain, and why you should set positive routines for these important times of the day
- Why a few minutes of meditation each morning is a great way to wake up your brain and set the tone for your day
- Why spending time reflecting on the things you are grateful for will help you clear your mind and focus on positivity
- How Colin begins each day through meditation, gratitude, calming his mind, and practicing key daily habits
- Why journaling is a useful tool to clear your mind and find the things that happened in your day that you should be grateful for
- Why your subconscious mind is a powerful driver for your success or failure, and why keeping yourself in a positive frame of mind in the evening is the key to success the next day
- Why consistency in your routine is the key to forming positive habits, and why you must stay dedicated
- Website: www.mymyourbusiness.com