Episode 84: Habits and Attaching the Feeling, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Colin is planning on spending his birthday, especially by spending time with his wife and children
- How “Weekends with Colin” work as a great way to have dinner, strategize, and take advantage of the mastermind group
- How thoughts and feelings can become attached to activities, objects and people, and how those attachments can become unhealthy cravings
- Why the emotional attachments we make are profound, and why we need to attach the right emotions to our goals
- How the human brain becomes addicted to things as simple as sugar, and why that affects our behavior toward those items
- Why your attachments act like an outside voice, pushing you to do things you know you shouldn’t do
- How to turn your external voice toward benefitting your work and channeling it into your business
- Why forming good habits can create positive changes, just like bad habits can hold you back
- Why you must be consistent in your behavior every single day to form positive habits in your life
- How to get a “birthday gift” from Colin that will help you in your business
- Website: www.weekendwithcolin.com
- Email with subject “Birthday Gift” to email@example.com