Episode 80: Olympic Athlete Mindset, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why the things that are easy and the things that you like doing aren’t necessarily the RIGHT things to be focused on
- Why holidays should be a time for celebration with your loved ones and not commercialization
- Why you should be reaching out to your family members and telling them you love them every single day
- Why telling your loved ones “I’m too busy” is no different than saying “you’re not a priority to me”
- How to set appropriate goals and focus on the activities that will help you achieve those goals
- Which questions to ask yourself to evaluate whether or not you are doing the right things for your business
- Why timing matters and why it’s critical to focus on your strengths (and hire staff to make up for your weaknesses)
- How to further your own knowledge, learn and improve your skills, and differentiate yourself from your competitors
- How to register for Colin Sprake’s upcoming two-hour speaking events or his three-day event in Toronto
- Website: www.mymyourbusiness.com