Episode 76: Want Versus Need, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to join Colin for one of his upcoming two-hour events or his Money Mastery event in Toronto
- Why it’s important to stop thinking about what your clients need and to question whether they want what you have
- Why you need to do your daily tasks to support your business, even if they are tasks you don’t like doing
- Why the “sexy” things like marketing and advertising are generally just wants, and why the “unsexy” things like business plans and accounting are often needs
- Why Olympic swimmers do the hard daily work (like spending hours in a pool) to achieve their gold medal wants
- Why you must go through the pain of doing things you don’t like to see the gain of achieving success—after all, no pain no gain!
- Why Colin’s definition of happiness is having the ability to do what he wants, when he wants, with who he wants and with no financial or time constraints
- How to identify what feeling you are looking for and what steps are necessary to achieve that feeling
- The importance of having goals to look forward to, pushing you to keep doing the challenging tasks
- Website: www.mymyourbusiness.com