Episode 74: Messaging – Pain Points & Benefits, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it’s critical that your business messaging be clear, concise and tailored to your audience
- Why “multitasking” isn’t an asset, and why it’s far better to be laser-focused on one thing at a time
- How to improve your messaging by offering solutions to problems rather than trying to sell your services
- Why asking yourself “what can I do to make my client lazier?” is a great way to clarify your messaging
- How to identify the benefits you can offer your clients and integrate them into your messaging
- Why you need to “be in love with your numbers” to help you better understand your business and identify opportunities
- Why great messaging helps improve your relationships with your clients and improve your profitability
- How understanding your clients and their needs can help you hook them with your messaging
- Why you need to clearly understand and define the overall benefits of your service in your messaging
- Website: www.mymyourbusiness.com