Episode 69: Learning from 2018, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it’s important to focus on your revenues and revenue-producing activities rather than distractions that don’t help your bottom line
- Why it’s significantly harder to find a new client or customer than to do business with a repeat customer
- Why you have to focus on meeting the needs of your business and doing what’s necessary to achieve those needs
- How keeping yourself open to new relationships and opportunities allows you to expand your own potential
- Why everything is happening FOR you and not TO you, and why there is an opportunity to be found in everything
- How to register for one of Colin’s upcoming business and speaking events
- Why it’s critical to understand your business and its vulnerabilities and what makes your business fragile
- Why you can’t run a successful and profitable business without knowing and understanding your numbers
- Why the gifts of kindness and love are the best gifts you can give your loved ones this holiday season
- Why you should focus on your spending habits in the coming year and make sure you’re spending your money wisely
Contact Colin Sprake: