Episode 60: Running in the dark! with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you really should make sure you attend Money Mastery or Business Mastery
- The reason Business Mastery is no longer a free event
- Why it’s actually an advantage sometimes when you don’t see the end, and what tends to happen when you’re always looking at the end
- Great analogies to help you understand why “running in the dark” is an advantage that can help you succeed and take on obstacles
- How always seeing the end of the road can cause analysis paralysis
- A story explaining why you need to get used to falling over and making mistakes
- The story about the time Colin accidentally went down a double black diamond and what he learned from the experience
- Handicaps we tend to give ourselves when we can see the whole road ahead of us
- What can happen when you just take the first step off the metaphorical cliff
- People Colin keeps pictures of in his office to inspire him to be better
- The difference between great entrepreneurs and people who don’t succeed
- What you do need to watch out for when you do “run in the dark”
- Different areas of your life to take that first step in
- How your perspective changes once you’re at the top
- The importance of knowing your goal but not letting it overwhelm you
- Focusing on what you can do, not what you can’t
- How to increase your chances of success in business
Ways to contact Colin:
- Website: www.mymsuccess.com
- The next live free event: www.mymsuccess.com/live-events
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MYMsuccess
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/colinsprake
Upcoming Free Events: