Episode 54: Building Great Teams! with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of refreshing yourself on a monthly or even quarterly basis and why it’s so important to take that time especially if you’re having difficulty staying focused for eight hours a day
- Small daily things you can do to give your mind a break so you can refocus on your business by freeing your mind and freeing up that mental space
- Gratitude and the role it plays in success
- Colin’s take on building amazing winning teams that help you make your mark and take your business to the next level by building your team
- Why it’s important to have a team if you want to move beyond the role of a solo entrepreneur
- The things building a team allows you to do like taking vacations or spending time with your family without your business coming to an absolute standstill
- How you attract what you’re focused on at the moment and why that matters when you’re building a team for your business
- Why Colin believes building great teams is like building great relationships
- Knowing your worth in terms of dollars per hour and delegating tasks that are below that price point
- Why you don’t have to hire someone full time from the start
- The power of leveraging your time which frees you up to be more creative with your business when you’re not bogged down with the details of operating a business
- Making your employees feel treasured
Ways to contact Colin: