Episode 50: Branding – Me Too, Me Special, Me Only! with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What branding is all about and what it means for small businesses and small business owners (hint: it’s not about graphic design)
- Why branding comes before marketing
- Why marketing must be measured, and if you’re not doing this, then it’s not marketing
- Why branding is about your differences and marketing is about getting people to notice and find those differences appealing
- “Me Too” and “Me Only”: what these types of brands are and which one you want your brand to be
- Three questions to ask to nurture a “Me Only” business in your market space and clear steps on how to consider these questions and act on the answers you find
- Understanding what’s working in your market space and what’s missing
Ways to contact Colin: