Episode 48: Energy vs. Challenge, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to well over 50,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How the power of perception can determine one’s ability to succeed in life and how by looking at things differently, a person can revise, recreate and reimagine their potential
- Why responsibility can be limiting and why it’s important to not take yourself out of “the game,” limiting yourself because of the burden of success
- How perception is a reality not only for business owners but for customers
- Why it’s important to redefine the perceived amount of energy needed to complete a task
- How to redefine our challenges, creating achievable goals
- How using different words can change your hard-wiring, eliminating tough-to-see challenges in order to change your results (and how this practice is especially useful in interpersonal relationships)
- The importance of understanding how challenges make us stronger
- The different aspects of positive energy, how it affects our everyday life, the power of endorphins, body language, and the surprising power of excitement
- Why it’s important to ask the question, “Where is my energy?” with every situation
- Colin’s personal methodology for using positive energy to grow a business
Ways to contact Colin: