Episode 44: Stop Sweating the Small Stuff, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to over 47,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How a culture of negativity surrounds us, so much so that by the time most children turn five years of age, they have heard eight negative expressions for every positive one they encounter
- Why sweating the small stuff is counterproductive and unhealthy on multiple levels, especially if we allow it to occur for a prolonged period of time or to manifest itself in our daily lives
- How there is opportunity and possible positive outcome in everything that happens in our lives right now, even while stuck in a traffic jam, even during illness or other terrible situations
- How we handle things better when we believe that everything happens for the right reason and spend little or no time sweating the small stuff
- The reality that you have surrendered control when you allow the actions of another person to change your emotional state negatively or you dwell on their actions without regard to your health and well-being
- Reasons that it is unhealthy to look at situations continually with a negative perspective
- Why we should replace negative energy with positive energy throughout our lives
- The importance of having lots of gratitude in your life and accepting that things happen for a reason
- How sweating the small stuff creates situations that allow minor inconveniences or events to transition into difficult and challenging situations that may bring you down, make you ill, and increase your stress
Ways to contact Colin:
- Events: www.mymsuccess.com/live-events