Episode 40: Inch by Inch Is a Cinch, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to over 47,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The relationship between the habits we have in our lives and our ability to succeed at our goals
- Why our choices help cement the habits in our lives, for better or worse
- Why reading lots of books and watching videos on a topic is not all that there is to “learning,” especially if a person does not live what they learn
- The importance of performing monotonous activities to bring in a flow of the monotonous money you want
- Why the majority of people neither achieve their goals nor realize their dreams
- Why poor habits have a cumulative effect over time (and why quick solutions do not eradicate them entirely)
- Why we should determine which habits elevate us each day and which ones bring us down
- How to break the “pandemic of negativity” and start getting the results we want
- Why monotonous habits one does seven days a week are better if they bring us success than quick fixes ever will be
- The reasons that the last thing you should do in your first few moments after waking up is check your cell phone or email
- Ways that meditation, giving gratitude, and journaling your success keep you on the best path
- How looking at your habits across all phases of your life — financial, spiritual, fitness-related, relationships — is an important step for those who want to move in a more successful direction
- Why you need to go beyond learning great strategies by also having the great habits you need to put these strategies into your action plan
Ways to contact Colin:
- Events: www.mymsuccess.com/live-events