Episode 38: Confidence is Your Best Selling Point: Here’s How to Show It, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to over 47,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to sell more than you have ever sold before
- The importance of confidence in everything you do, especially in business if you want to make sales (but one caveat: do not confuse confidence with arrogance)
- Where Colin Sprake’s deep confidence came from so that he has been able to give presentations and speak to people
- What it means for a person to buy you first and then buy what you’re selling, whether it’s a product or service
- How to nurture a sense of confidence and enthusiasm in you through an odd-numbered step-by-step process and why it works
- The difference between saying you are such-and-such person and you can help in some fashion versus you are such-and-such person and you have a seven-step program to get you where you need to be
- How to create a system to attract clients: your name, the journey (step process), and the outcome you want for the client
- How to think about the journey part of your process and how to use that to build long-term relationship with clients rather than clients that come and go
- How to maintain clients using your step system by focusing the last step on how to get that client to return to you (in other words: how to implement a maintenance system as part of the step process)
- How to sell your best asset: you
Ways to contact Colin: