Episode 36: Feel it to Reveal It: Aligning Your Head and Your Heart, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to over 47,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you need to develop a process in order to get the results that you’re looking for
- Affirmations and positivity help a little — but you need to really get into your feelings
- Why people become fatigued when their positivity doesn’t lead to results
- How to be mindful about your feelings, as they could clue you into important aspects of your business, finances, and employees
- Why you should craft progressive statements, rather than mindlessly positive statements: “I am on the path to financial abundance” rather than “I am financially abundant”
- How to align yourself better with your goals and the truth that you know in your gut, through the power of progressive statements
- When feeling discouraged, visualize the end result of your actions, and focus on where you want to be rather than where you are
- Knowledge is only the potential for power: implementation is where the power is at
Ways to Contact Colin:
- Events: www.mymsuccess.com/live-events