Episode 32: Writing on the Mirror, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to over 47,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why your subconscious mind is the most powerful computer on the planet
- Putting the right stuff on your subconscious hard drive
- Why if you tell yourself negative things, you will believe them
- Why you should write “I’m awesome at…” on your bathroom mirror and fill it out with 10+ things in your business every day
- Why you need to look yourself in the eye when putting what you’re good at on the mirror
- Using this strategy for other areas of your life besides business
- Brainstorming what’s most important in your life that you need to work on to put on your mirror
- Why you need to do this process for 30 days consecutively
- Getting different results by putting different things on your hard drive
- Being positive about money and what kinds of things you should put on your hard drive about money
- Events: www.mymsuccess.com/live-events