Episode 30: OCD & Closing Techniques, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to over 47,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why you can’t say “I don’t like sales”
- The OCD process: open, close, and deliver
- The five step process for selling: enter into a conversation, ask questions and listen, find out what the problem is, give a solution, and take an order
- Why people usually mess up sales by talking too much
- Why yes or no questions are bad in sales
- The alternate close: giving people two options to pick from that doesn’t give them the opportunity to say “no”
- Other closes like the adjournment close, the assumptive close, best time close, the compliment close, the testimonial close, and the bonus close and how to use them
- Under promising and over delivering to make your clients happy
- Phone: 1-844-560-5609 to learn about our event tomorrow