Episode 20: Foundational Beliefs and UCL, with Colin Sprake
Colin Sprake is a four-time best-selling author and mentor to over 47,000 entrepreneurs!
Colin has built several different million dollar businesses within 6 months. He has over 30 years of business experience having come from the mining industry to building his own multi-million dollar businesses from the ground up.
A dedicated teacher, Colin is the Master Trainer at Make Your Mark Training and Consulting and is devoted to people achieving huge success in their businesses. His purpose is to assist business owners to dramatically improve the number of businesses that succeed. After all, failing businesses affect us all in negative ways.
Using decades of business experience, Colin speaks and trains on a wide variety of topics for corporations, organizations & associations. Colin Sprake is all about delivering what is required to achieve the desired result and holding you accountable for your own success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why so many people are simply interested in growth (and why you must be COMMITTED instead)
- Getting your head and heart into the game
- Why the timeline we set for ourselves on our goals are often unrealistic
- Limiting foundational beliefs: the things you tell yourself that hold you back
- Progressive statements: things you can tell yourself instead of limiting beliefs that your mind understands and how this rewires your brain