Episode 47: Reinventing a Path to Success with the Right Mindset, with John Kehoe
For over four decades, John Kehoe has earned worldwide recognition for his pioneering work in the field of Mind Power and Consciousness. He is a warm and energetic teacher, author, socially conscious individual, and proponent of the amazing human potential to transform the world and our lives with the power of our thoughts.
In 1975, John Kehoe withdrew to the wooded seclusion of the British Columbia wilderness to spend three years in intensive study and contemplation of the inner workings of the human mind. During this time, Kehoe forged the first straightforward and successful program for developing Mind Power. In 1978, he began traveling and teaching people the principals he had formulated, and the phenomenal success of his speaking tours soon grew to literally encompass the world.
John has lectured on every continent and his seminal book, Mind Power has achieved bestseller lists around the world. His teachings relate directly to the powers held within every person to conclusively shape his or her destiny. John’s talks are enthusiastically received worldwide. His passion for his subject and his keen intellect combined with his sense of humor provide an entertaining style that leaves his audience inspired to be their best.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How your mindset and your thoughts are real forces that can either truly make you successful or maintain mediocrity
- How to get your mind working for you so that you believe in yourself and your product, and therefore are able to go out and make a name for yourself using that confidence
- Why people whose primary motivation is to make a lot of money usually do not make the money they anticipated
- What passion and having a purpose can do for you, your capability to attain success, and your ability to live life to the fullest
- Why knowing what your end goal is and how to break that big picture down into micro goals that can get you putting one foot in front of the other towards that end goal
- How to acknowledge yourself every step of the way so that you continue the successful vibration and do not get distracted
- How to change the negative tone using “just my luck” for bad experiences and transform it to a phrase used for good experiences, and in doing so, how that small change can impact your mindset profoundly: from unlucky to lucky
- Why a balance between life and work is not just something that is said but should be something that is done as part of your regular life and routine to grow and prevent burn-out
- How to get your mind working for you, and that means eliminating negative thoughts while also finding a way to build successful vibrations
- Tips on how to start thinking differently about success, money, and life so that you can reach your full potential and truly realize all the dreams you have
Ways to contact John: