Episode 83: Opening Yourself to Success, with Debra Poneman
For over 35 years, Debra Poneman, bestselling author and founder of Yes to Success Seminars, has shared her success system, now used by tens of thousands of people in every corner of the globe, to create lives of not only success and abundance, but deep and profound happiness, self-love and lasting inner fulfillment.
Known as the mentor to the mentors, Debra’s students have used her teachings to become mega-successful entrepreneurs, renowned transformational leaders, NY Times bestselling authors, millionaires, billionaires—even household names. But Debra’s greatest gift is her deep belief in each person’s magnificence and her ability to convey that belief to activate in her audience members and clients profound and lasting transformation.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Debra went from teaching meditation to teaching success, through accidentally learning about the Law of Attraction
- Why Debra studied great thinkers and authors, and how she distilled their knowledge into her own methods and program
- Why it is important to take that first step in doing what you believe in, in spite of your fears and misgivings
- Why you should give other people your full attention and stay open to new opportunities as they come into your life
- Why it is important to follow your passions and take time out of life for the things that matter
- How Debra’s son spent a long time building relationship capital, and why it has led to tremendous success for him
- Why expressing gratitude is the key to lifting yourself up and welcoming good things into your life
- Why you should be thankful even for the challenges in your life, and why it is important to look for the lesson the challenge is there to teach you
- How to get free access to Debra’s ebook “The 5 Secrets to Creating a Life of True and Lasting Success”
- Website: www.yestosuccess.com