Episode 39: Have a Vivid Vision for your Business, with Cameron Herold
Cameron Herold is the mastermind behind hundreds of companies’ exponential growth. Cameron’s built a dynamic consultancy – his current clients include a ‘Big 4’ wireless carrier and a monarchy. He earned his reputation as the business growth guru by guiding his clients to double their profit and double their revenue in just three years or less.
Rich Karlgaard, the current publisher of Forbes magazine, said that Cameron “is the best I’ve ever heard … he hits grand slams.” Cameron is the author of the global best selling business book “Double Double” which is in its 7th printing and has multiple translations around the world. He has three more books coming out this year.
Cameron is a top rated international speaker and has been paid to speak in 26 countries. He is also the top-rated lecturer at EO/MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program and a powerful and effective speaker at Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer leadership events around the world.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to plan your meetings so that your employees get more out of them
- How to properly run meetings, as well as how to attend and participate in meetings run by others
- How to gain control over your time and make money while being engaged and actually enjoying what you’re doing
- How to grow a successful business
- How to create an amazing company culture
- The importance of looking into the future and imagining what you want your company to look and be like
- The importance of only pursuing opportunities that will help you work towards your vivid vision for your company
- The importance of sharing the vivid vision you have for your business with your employees
- The role that duplication plays when it comes to founding and running successful businesses
- The importance of automating, optimizing, and outsourcing for the success of your company
Ways to contact Cindy: